Reasons to Book Your Myrtle Beach Summer Vacation at Marina Inn!
Spring Booking Sale
BOOK NOW Back to Videos
Myrtle Beach is well known for its wide beaches and abundance of sunshine. With that comes summertime crowds that some wish to avoid! Why should you book your summer vacation at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes?
- The Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is located on the north section of Myrtle Beach inside the luxurious Grande Dunes Resort - away from the abundance of Myrtle Beach traffic and explosion of summer travelers.
- Although located away from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, we are centrally located and just a few minutes drive to top attractions like Barefoot Landing, Carolina Opry and Broadway at the Beach.
- Oversized guest rooms at 435 sf and suites from 1200 – 2600 sf provide an abundance of space for a couple or a large family.
- All guest rooms have a private balcony with views of either the marina, golf course or Grande Lawn
- You won’t have to leave the resort to enjoy top activities such as golf at the Grande Dunes Resort Course, tennis at the Grande Dunes Tennis Club, jet skis or pontoon boat rentals at the Grande Dunes Marina
- A beach experience unlike no other; the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes beach is sparsely populated and unspoiled with trees, beach grass and dunes. We provide full service amenities including life guard service, beach umbrellas, chairs, towels, shower, changing room and facilities along with the Cabana Café offers light dining, beer & wine. (Open seasonally April – September).
Check our website special offers for the best rates available this summer. Travel Sunday - Thursday to receive the best rates.