Myrtle Beach Holiday Light Shows
Christmas is right around the corner and it’s time to get in the holiday spirit! Come spend some time this holiday season at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. There are plenty of spectacular Christmas shows to watch such as tree lightings, holiday shopping and of course plenty of twinkling Christmas lights to see. Marina Inn is in close proximity to all the holiday happenings, so you can simply throw on your favorite Christmas sweater and grab a mug of hot chocolate as you venture out to enjoy all these holiday festivities in Myrtle Beach.
Most Drivable Holiday Light Show
From now – December 31st, you can take part in the “Great Christmas Light Show” in North Myrtle Beach. Over 2 million lights will be displayed throughout a 1.5 mile stretch in the North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex. Over 500 festive light displays, with some measuring up to 55 feet tall, have been custom made for this magical light show. Guests can enjoy a new feature of the show this year as a section of lights come alive to synchronized music. Once you’re done driving through the display, you can visit Santa’s Village and see Santa himself and enjoy roasting a S’more or two. Be sure to check out Go Ape, where the normal ropes course has been transformed into a magical world of christmas lights or you can even go tubing down Santa’s giant inflatable slide!
Hours & Admission
- The Great Christmas Light Show – Drive Through Experience will be open November 24 – December 31 (Closed on Christmas Day December 25)
- Gates open 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Santa’s Village will be open Friday and Saturday only from November 24 – December 9.
- Admission is priced per vehicle: 1-15 guests: $15 per vehicle; 16-30 guests: $30 per vehicle; 31+ guests: $60 per vehicle
Most Highly Sought After Holiday Light Event
Brookgreen Gardens will transform under 5,000 handlit candles and countless lights for the annual Nights of a Thousand Candles event. You can enjoy exploring the gardens with friends and family along the lit path while sipping a cup of cider and singing along to holiday music. At 5:45 pm, the 85-foot-tall fir tree, decorated with over 100 thousand lights, will be lit in a ceremonial fashion. Nights of a Thousand Candles will be running from December 1-2, 7-9, and 14-17. Due to the popularity of this event; admission must be purchased in advance online. Pricing: Adults=$20.00; Child=$12; Children under 3: Free. Click Here to purchase tickets.
Most Unique Music & Light Show
The Carolina Opry Theatre in Myrtle Beach is well known for their annual Christmas Show but a little known, but just as engaging is LIGHT – Holiday Show. This unique presentation includes stunning lasers coreographed to holiday tunes. Its hard to explain how they achieve this but lets just say the combination of color & movement from the lasers combined with holiday music is a one of a kind holiday experience! All seats are general admisson and is it affordably priced at $15.02 for adults; $12.00 for children ages 3-16. Beer & wine is available for purchase at this event. Check Here for days and times as they vary throughout December.
Dining & Drinking Under Holiday Lights
If you love visiting the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk, there are several holiday event happenings to attend. You’ll be amazed as it lights up under the glow of thousands of twinkling lights for the Marshwalk Wonderland of Lights. Watch the magical holiday display, featuring holiday music synced to lights. The Murrells Inlet MarshWalk has transformed into a winter wonderland for the upcoming holidays. This event is taking place Monday – Saturday nights from 7:00-11:00pm. Check their Facebook page for more details. If you can make it on December 9 or December 16 – partake in the Merry Marshwalk Christmas! From 10am to 5pm, with local businesses and artists will line the MarshWalk. Don’t forget to to meet Santa from 12:00-2:00pm.
And then finally, the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk Santa Crawl happening on December 16 from 5:00-10:00pm is for adults only where you will enjoy Tito’s Vodka holiday drinks from each participating restaurant and a variety of dining from seafood to pizza! Win cash and prizes in the “The Best Santa Attire “Contest. Winners of the contest will be announced at 10:00pm. So don’t be a Grinch and make sure to stop by and enjoy dining along the many restaurants along the walk or endulge in some holiday cheer!
Holiday Lights on the Ocean
A visit to Myrtle Beach would not be complete without a visit to, well, the beach! Visit “Holidays on the Boardwalk” and take a stroll boardwalk will be lit with 10,000 holiday lights. There’s also activities for the kids such as holiday train rides, live entertainment, face painting, pictures with Santa and more!
There are plenty of festive happenings around Myrtle Beach during the holiday season. Make plans to reserve your stay at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes and enjoy the magic of the holidays with family and friends with one of our Holiday Packages like our Holiday Shopping Package now – December 28 that includes
- Accommodations in a grande guest room
- $50 Visa gift card
- Rates start at $154++ per night
Celebrate the holidays in style this season with one of the many Christmas Shows Myrtle Beach has to offer. When you book your stay with Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, you’re close by to all the theatres – with The Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage being right across the way. These unforgettable shows are a great way to spend the holidays with your family and create memories that’ll last a lifetime!
Celebrate the upcoming holidays with a nautical twist at Pirates Voyage! The performers at Pirates Voyage will be putting on a special Christmas show as they walk you through the Charles Dickens’ classic, a Christmas Carol. Get in the holiday spirit as giant toys come to life and put on an acrobatic show high above the lagoon. While you watch Captain Scrooge go on a journey to discover the true meaning of Christmas. Pricing starts at $44.99 for adults and $24.99 for children that includes a fun, interactive pre-show in the Pirates Village. Then venture into the theatre for the show along with a delicious four-course holiday meal featuring vegetable soup, roasted chicken, and more. Show is going on now – December 31, 2017.
Channel your inner holiday spirit in Myrtle Beach with the “South’s Grandest Christmas Show” at the Alabama Theatre! This year’s show combines spectacular talent, scenery, and special effects to bring you the best holiday music experience. Nothing will put you in the holiday spirit quite like Christmas music. This year’s show will bring you a mix of both traditional Christmas songs and contemporary favorites. And you won’t want to miss their feature comedian Ricky Mokel. Come celebrate the holidays with song, dance, and laughter! Price starts at $43.80 for adults. Pricing for children ages 16 & under also available.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year here in Myrtle Beach and Legends in Concert is here to help you celebrate. Their Ultimate Christmas Spectacular will feature holiday classics, magic, and fun!
World-renowned tribute artists will be spreading holiday cheer as they perform traditional holiday classics, as well as signature songs and contemporary holiday favorites. Celebrate the holidays with some of your favorites as performers pay tribute to stars such as Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, and Rod Stewart. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself singing along! Prices start at $39.95 for adults and $13.95 for children.
If you only see one show…..
The Carolina Opry will be putting on their award-winning, unforgettable Christmas Show of the South! This show is the pinnacle of all Christmas shows in Myrtle Beach. Performing for 32 years featuring some of the original cast members like pianist Rocky Fretz along with some new new cast members as well like 17 year old Rory John Zak. And don’t forget one of America’s Got Talent favorite’s “All That“. Fully immersed in the Christmas spirit, the decorations at Carolina Opry are a show in themselves featuring 35 Christmas trees, 75 wreaths, countless tree ornaments and Christmas snow!
- 2 night accommodations in a grande guest room
- Regular admission for 2 adults to the “Christmas Show of the South”.
- Prices start at $315 per couple.
All you have to do is reserve a room between now and December 28th, 2017.
Regardless of if you’ve been naughty or nice this year, treat yourself to a holiday experience unlike any other! Enjoy one of the many award-winning Christmas shows Myrtle Beach has to offer for a holiday vacation you’ll never forget!
Spend the Most Favorite Time of the Year with Top Holiday Packages at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get in the holiday spirit this year at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes! Celebrate the holidays in style with a vacation here in Myrtle Beach with one of our many holiday packages. Whether you’re looking for a Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Vacation we’ve got you covered with these special packages and more!
Myrtle Beach has plenty of shopping so get a head start on your holiday list and take advantage of all the shopping centers in Myrtle Beach! When you vacation with us between November 1st and November 28th and your Holiday Shopping Package will include
- 1- night accommodations in a luxurious grande guest room
- $50 Visa Gift Card per night to kick off your holiday shopping!
You can shop til you drop at either of the Tanger Outlets in Myrtle Beach, Broadway at the Beach, and Barefoot Landing. Myrtle Beach is home to both big name brands as well as locally owned stores with unique specialty items.
While you’re planning out the ultimate shopping trip, make sure to check out some of the locally owned businesses Myrtle Beach has to offer. Lazy Gator, which has a location in both Murrells Inlet and the Market Common, carries designer name gifts, decor, and accessories. They also feature work from local artists as well as fresh homemade fudge and candy! If you’re looking to revamp your entire wardrobe, check out Ivy & Leo in the Market Common. They offer you the latest trends without the guilt of a high price tag. If you’re making a stop at Broadway, make sure to check out stores like the Tinder Box, Southern Connection, Savannah Bee Company and Palmetto Paradise for unique and a few tasty gifts to bring back home!
If you’re looking to get into the real spirit of Christmas in this year, visit Myrtle Beach November 2nd through December 28th and take advantage of the Carolina Opry Christmas Show Package! With over 35 Christmas trees, twinkling lights, ornaments galore, and a spectacular holiday show – even the Grinch of your family will find themselves in the holiday spirit! The Carolina Opry Christmas Show features some of the nation’s most talented vocalists, musicians and comedians. Your Carolina Opry Christmas Show Package includes
- 2 nights accommodations in a grande guest room
- 2 regular admission tickets for this must see, unforgettable holiday experience that’s right across the way from Marina Inn at Grande Dunes.
Skip the hassle of cleaning the house and cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year and let us take care of all of that for you. Bring the entire family down to Myrtle Beach between November 22nd and 26th and take advantage of our popular Thanksgiving Celebration Package. We will be hosting our traditional holiday feast where you can grab a plate or two of some of your Thanksgiving favorites, such as carved turkey, mashed potatoes, and sweet potato casserole at our annual Thanksgiving Day Buffet. Package includes
- (2) night’s accommodations in a luxurious grande guest room
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch for (2) adults
Add additional adults for $39++ & children 4-12 $15++ 3 and under are FREE
When you’re ready to burn off all of those extra calories, make sure to get out and explore Myrtle Beach. Take in the view from above at the SkyWheel or stroll along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Say farewell to 2017 and welcome 2018 in style with our annual New Years Eve Gala Package! This fun filled package is available on New Years Eve and includes
- 1-night accommodation in a grande guest room
- Admission for 2 at our New Years Eve Gala
Our annual New Years Eve Gala is one of the most popular events in town year after year! Enjoy a luxurious New Year’s Party here in Myrtle Beach with
- Lavish one-hour reception
- Exceptional 4 course New Years Eve Dinner
- All beverages
- Live entertainment from the local band NTranze
- Balloon drop & party favors at midnight!
Additional nights of December 29 & 30 may be added to the New Years Eve package reservation at the rate of $99++ per night.
At Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, the holidays have never been so exciting….
All of our offers are based on a grande guest room. These luxurious rooms include a one king or two-queen beds and a private balcony with views of either the Waterway and Golf Course or the Pool/Marina. Take all the pressure off of yourself and the hassle out of the holiday season by escaping to Myrtle Beach and booking your stay at Marina Inn. Larger suite accommodations are available at an addtional rate.
Wellness While on Vacation in Myrtle Beach? Yes and Here’s Why..
Stress whether good or bad will continue to be a part of our everyday lives. All the more reason to incorporate a healthy life balance of work and play. Here at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, we have combined the best of comfortable, luxury accommodations and on-site amenites for a relaxing Myrtle Beach getaway as a couple or with friends.
Located on the beautiful 2200 acre Grande Dunes Resort offering welcome solitude from the hustle and bustle that can be Myrtle Beach with a secluded environment surrounded by green space and winding pathways around the Intracoastal Waterway and the Grande Dunes Marina. Bring your yoga mat out to the Grande Lawn overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway & Grande Dunes Golf Course for relaxing yoga or meditation.
Take a five minute complimentary shuttle ride to our beautiful Marina Inn Secluded Beach where you can take a long discovery walk on the beach while listening to the crashing waves and sea birds. This section of the beach is relatively unpopulated other than Marina Inn guests or locals and wide with enough space to stretch out for yoga and meditation or just relax and catch some sun. It is a rare beach experience!
Starting at $343* per person for two nights
September 1 – November 30, 2017 includes
- Luxurious grande guestroom with a choice one king bed or two queen bed accommodations for two nights
- “60 Minute Therapeutic & Relaxing Massage” an overall thorough massage using light to moderate pressure
- “Facial Massage” helps to release tension and restore blood flow
- Daily breakfast in our signature restaurant – WaterScapes
- Wellness Gift Basket including Organic & Natural Healthy Snacks
- Unlimited, full 24 hour use of the fitness center, heated outdoor/indoor pools, sauna and Jacuzzis
- Grande Dunes Walking Trail Map
- Valet parking
WaterScapes, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and utilizes locally sources, sustainable ingredients whenever possible for healthful, flavorful meals. Lunch and dinner may also be added to your package at an additional charge.
If you are looking to add more activities to your itinerary, take in 18 holes of golf at the championship Grande Dunes Resort Course; conveniently located onsite. If tennis is your game, the Grande Dunes Tennis Club, a full service tennis club with (10) clay courts & some lighted for night play. For a more adventurous activity, Myrtle Beach WaterSports is conveniently located within steps at the Grande Dunes Marina.
Myrtle Beach has also included some great activities to incorporate into your vacation during their “60 More Days of Summer” Fall Campaign!
Beach Yoga – Complimentary, weekly Vinyasa yoga sessions will be offered by Shanti Yoga Studio every Saturday in September & October at 9:00am on the beach at 79th Ave. N. beach access.
Self Guided Yoga – All you need is a yoga mat, a quiet place for meditation and a download of“Senses” Guided Meditation – a 16 minute guided meditation courtesy of Dawn Yager, local yoga and meditation expert and owner of Shanti Yoga Studio .
Guided Bicycle Excursion – Every Thursday at 6:30 pm in September & October, join. in on a weekly guided bicycle excursion offered by Pee Dee Bicycle Company. Located at 1600 Farrow Parkway 81; you can bring your own bike or rent one there. The guided bicycle tour is approximately 10 miles round trip.
If you’re still not convinced; read what CBS New Travel Editor Peter Greenberg has to say about our wellness package. This is a Labor Day focus but our wellness package is available through November 30, 2017.
Don’t let fall in Myrtle Beach pass you by without experiencing the best weather for outdoor activities at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes!
Myrtle Beach has long been considered the vacation spot for families in Myrtle Beach, SC especially during the traditional July 4th week. Fireworks is the first activity that may come to mind when planning your July 4th Myrtle Beach vacation. Here are a few of the locations to check out for some of the best Fourth of July celebrations!
Popular July 4th Fireworks & Festivals Locations in Myrtle Beach
- SummerFest at Barefoot Landing The closest location to the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is only a 10 minute drive north to the popular Barefoot Landing. SummerFest Festival is happening all summer long and on July 4th, they will be hosting a special Independence Day firework show! You can start your night off with some some shopping at some of their 60 unique stores such as White House/Black Market or Ron Jon Surf Shop followed by waterfront dining at one of their several restaurants on Barefoot Lake . Live entertainment occurs throughout the complex before finding the perfect spot by the Barefoot Landing lake to catch the firework show, which begins at 9:30 pm. After enjoying the fireworks festivities, continue to stroll around & indulge in some homemade ice cream at “Sweet Molly’s Creamery”.
- Broadway at the Beach is Myrtle Beach’s mega shopping, dining, entertainment & amusement complex with over 14 million visitors annually! If you like to be in the middle of Myrtle Beach July 4th crowds, this is one of the most popular and breathtaking firework shows at the beach! Conveniently and centrally located in Myrtle Beach, it is easy to find. This venue is an easy 15-20 minutes south of the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Weekly firework celebrations occurs every Tuesday and Friday throughout their “Summer Nights” Festival . However, in honor of the Fourth of July, they will have a special celebration that begins at 10 pm that evening. You can see the fireworks from any location around the 23 acre Lake Broadway but you may want to go early and grab a spot on one the bridges over the lake for the best views. Arrive early as parking will fill quickly!
- For less crowds, but just as exciting; located just across the street from Broadway at the Beach is the Ticketreturn.com Field, home of the Myrtle Beach minor league baseball team the Myrtle Beach Pelicans! Take in a game starting at 7:05 pm that evening. Then, following the game with the Buies Creek Astros , you will already have your own seat as you get ready for their own spectacular firework show on July 4th . If you decide to join the Pelicans for the Fourth of July, you are able to purchase the “All-American Package” which includes a 24 oz. Budweiser draft, ticket to the Budweiser Thirst Inning Deck, a hot dog, cracker jacks, and a mini American flag – all for just $17.76.
- If you want to be in the middle of the Myrtle Beach July 4th frenzy then you won’t want to miss a firework show while sitting right on the beach. The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk will host a July Fourth celebration, which includes live music entertainment and a firework show. There are several oceanfront restaurants and bars to visit before the festivities begin. Live music will go on throughout the evening during the Hot Summer Nights concert series at Plyler Park underneath the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. You will be able to catch the firework show, starting at 10 pm from the 2nd Avenue Pier. The fireworks can be seen from various places up and down the beach and boardwalk.
- If you are looking for a low key July 4th Fireworks experience, you can simply drive along Ocean Blvd. and park at any of the Beach Access locations. You will be able to see fireworks in the distance There are several private venues and locations that will be just as good of a show as some of the bigger events with less crowds.
When you book your stay and celebrate the week of Independence Day at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, you’re centrally located to all the top spots to view spectacular fireworks and festivities.
Combine your July 4th week or any time in the summer with our
Myrtle Beach is well known for an abundance of activities but it also has a soft romantic side for your honeymoon in Myrtle Beach! Between the amazing attractions, assortment of restaurants and yes, the beach – it’s the perfect spot to escape to after saying “I do”! Myrtle Beach is centrally located and easy to get to if your are flying into Myrtle Beach International Airport or driving.
Where to Stay?
After your big day, we have you covered! Treat yourself to a honeymoon of luxury and reserve a suite at one of the top 5 star resorts in Myrtle Beach – Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Our resort is highly coveted as the best romantic experience in Myrtle Beach. We are a resort that spares no expense when it comes to making sure you have a first-class stay. Our guest rooms and suites are large and luxurious with private balcony with views from every room. You will not want to leave your room! But if you do, we are located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and feature amazing amenities including: a private beach, our location beside Myrtle Beach Water Sports for easy access to rent jet skis or a pontoon boat (March – October), outdoor pool with infinity edge entry, indoor pool and fitness center, tennis, spa the Grande Dunes Resort Golf Course is located onsite.
You can reserve only a room or suite but if you are interested in going all out and making your honeymoon special, we offer two romantic honeymoon packages available to choose from:
This is the more extravagant of the two packages and includes everything you need to start your next chapter as a couple in Myrtle Beach.
- Accommodation of choice of the most luxurious room – these include suites that have private balconies with stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway. You’ll feel pampered as you relax in our complimentary soft cotton bathrobes and sleep like royalty on our Egyptian cotton bed linens and down pillows. Ask for the “Studio Suite Deluxe” that feature Jacuzzi tubs. Book early because these suites go quickly!
- On arrival night, enjoy a chilled bottle of Domaine Ste. Michelle sparkling wine and an assortment of chocolates along with an exquisite Gilchrist & Soames Spa basket full of luxurious products to pamper yourselves throughout your stay.
- On your second night, two decadent chocolate martinis will be delivered to your guest room
- Choose which night to experience a romantic three-course dinner for two at our award winning restaurant WaterScapes.
- Also choose which day or night to relax with a one-hour “Couples Hot Stone Massage” in the privacy of your guest room – so you can be pampered without having to even leave your suite.
- Every morning, enjoy breakfast in bed delivered to your room
If you want to cover just the basics, try our no frills “classic”honeymoon package
- Accommodation of choice of the most luxurious room – these include suites that have private balconies with stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway. You’ll feel pampered as you relax in our complimentary soft cotton bathrobes and sleep like royalty on our Egyptian cotton bed linens and down pillows. Our “Studio Suite Deluxe” feature Jacuzzi tubs – adding that extra romance to your experience.
- On arrival night, enjoy a chilled bottle of Domaine Ste. Michelle sparkling wine and an assortment of chocolates
- Start each morning with a full delicious breakfast in our award-winning restaurant WaterScapes Restaurant.
- Choose which night to experience a three-course dinner for two at our award winning restaurant WaterScapes Restaurant.
There’s Life Outside of the Resort!
Should you get antsy lounging by the pool or our private beach, there are plenty of activities to entertain yourselves along the Grand Strand while spending some quality time together.
Want to spend an afternoon sampling wine? Duplin Winery is located right up the road and features tastings Monday-Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm. You’ll learn about the family history of the winery and see the bottling process in action. Once you find a Muscadine wine you enjoy – there is a beautiful outdoor patio to sip and relax with your sweetheart. Make sure to grab a bottle or two for a souvenir to enjoy when your honeymoon is over.
If you prefer beer rather than wine, you can check out Myrtle Beach’s only microbrewery – New South Brewing.
Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, this brewery is passionate about their craft beer and they offer tours so you can get a behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process and sample up to 5 of their beers. It is such a small brewery that you’ll get the opportunity to see first-hand how they hand-package every six-pack. Once your tour is complete, stick around and enjoy some of their delicious craft beer on tap. And you can even fill up a growler of your favorite beer for a tasty souvenir.
Brookgreen Gardens is a romantic place to explore. You can wander and meander through the gardens full of blooming seasonal flowers and admire all the handcrafted sculptures.
Brookgreen Gardens is known for having one of the largest collections of American figurative sculptures in the country. There are over 1,400 pieces crafted by 350 different artists. You can also visit the onsite zoo and, if you’re honeymooning in the summer months, be sure to check out the Butterfly House – a magical exhibit where hundreds of butterflies flutter through the air.
Surfing, Paddleboarding, Kayaking….
If you’re newlyweds that are looking for activities with a little more excitement – you can try taking a surf or paddle boarding lesson. And if you want to get above the surf and soar above the waves, try out parasailing. Try Jack’s Surf Lessons & Board Rentals – located close by in Myrtle Beach they offer surfing lessons, board rentals, Stand Up Paddleboarding and kayaking. Or for a laid back afternoon in Murrells Inlet, you can rent kayaks or Stand Up Paddleboards and experience the beauty of the marsh up close and personal.
Seafood Dining in Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach is home to some of the best restaurants and amazing seafood. To experience an award-winning dining experience at one of the Top 5 Lowcountry Restaurants in the state, you won’t even have to leave the property. WaterScapes Restaurant is well known for its intimate dining atmosphere with cuisine prepared by award-winning Chef Corbett Rourk. Specializing in seafood and steaks, try the latest seafood selection such as diver scallops or shrimp and grits or a grilled filet or char grilled ribeye.
Just a few steps from our door is the nationally known Ruth Chris Steakhouse. They feature aged beef and top-quality ingredients with their a-la-carte style menu.
For a unique, upscale local dining experience, check out Collector’s Café – an art gallery/restaurant. You’ll enjoy delicious cuisine among amazing pieces of art. Featuring beautiful paintings, stunning photography and amazing sculptures – all of which are for sale. The owners, Tom & Craig are among the artists. You will probably see one or both of them there!
Just around the corner in the same building as Collector’s Cafe is Fire & Smoke Gastropub. Local owner & Chef Tyler Rice has created an amazing, versatile menu that you won’t find anywhere else in Myrtle Beach using a wood-fired grill and hot an cold smoker for beef, lamb and pork. Try small or large plate servings.
Just across the street from these two restaurants, a fun place to grab an after dinner drink or some tapas is the intimate Boom Boom Wine Room. Try their “wall of wine” where you purchase a hotel-style keycard, that you load with money – your “key” to purchasing wine. There is a various assortment of wines to choose from – both red and white – and you can either select a sip, sample, or pour. There is usually live music and it is a great atmosphere to sample some new wine and enjoy each other’s company.
If you’re looking for a classic, local seafood restaurant, you’ll have to try the Sea Captain’s House. It’s the perfect place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. On Sundays they even feature an award-winning brunch. Not only is the food they serve outstanding – but they’re located right on the ocean in a historic house– so the views while you dine are amazing.
Your Honeymoon Starts Here!
As you can see, Myrtle Beach has so much to offer newlyweds and is an amazing place to spend time together for your Special Honeymoon at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes! We invite you to book one of our luxurious honeymoon packages for an unforgettable memory!
Myrtle Beach has a Sense of Humor!
Between top-notch restaurants and exciting attractions, Myrtle Beach has plenty of opportunities to create a wonderful date night for you and your loved one. But if you’re looking for something fun, engaging, and a little outside the box, we recommend an evening at one of our local “Myrtle Beach Comedy Clubs”!
Located less than a mile north of the Marina Inn; the Comedy Cabana is one of the Grand Strand’s most reputable and longest running comedy clubs in Myrtle Beach. Bringing big names from Comedy Central, HBO, SHOWTIME and much more, Comedy Cabana is Myrtle Beach’s 5-Star comedy club. You’ll spend the evening being entertained and laughing along with some of the most well known comedians in the industry like Josh Blue, Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling, Basile, JJ Walker and more! Featuring three famous comedians weekly, you can find the full schedule here. Reservations are recommended for top acts and the venue is smoke free.
Spanky Brown performing at Comedy Cabana in February….
This is not your regular comedy show. At Carolina Improv, no two shows are ever the same. Putting their own spin on the show “Whose Line is it Anyway?” – this unscripted comedy show consists of a group of performers using their wit and creativity to act out various skits. These short skits are woven together to create an entertaining show full of laughs for date night or you can bring the entire family. And don’t expect to sit back in silence the entire time, as crowd participation and interaction is encouraged and at times, essential to the success of the show. Improv means the performance is unrehearsed and off-the-cuff, so at certain points in the show audience members are asked to shout out random things such as occupations, song titles, and other random topics that are used to create the scenario that will be acted out. Bring lots of imagination to this comedy show! Carolina Improv is located just 10 minutes north of the Marina Inn in the “Uptown Theater” inside the Myrtle Beach Mall. More information and a full show schedule. All ages are welcome. Beer & wine is available for purchase at the show.
Carolina Comedy Club
Right in the heart of one of Myrtle Beach’s largest entertainment destinations, Broadway at the Beach, is the home of the newest comedy attraction – the Carolina Comedy Club. Comedians that have appeared on The Tonight Show, Comedy Central, HBO, such as the Comedians of Chelsea Lately, Pauly Shore, Gallagher and much more have graced the stage at this comedy club. In addition to what’s happening on-stage, there is casual dining and an extensive cocktail menu at the Back Stage Bar and Grill. So grab some appetizers and a cold drink and enjoy an evening full of laughter. For a full schedule of upcoming shows click here.
When you book your stay the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, you’ll be close by all three of Myrtle Beach’s premiere comedy clubs. And after your evening of amusement, you’ll be able to come back and relax at one of our luxurious rooms or suites. Be sure to check out our Winter Special Offer so you can save up to 25% on your stay from now through February 28, 2017.
So whether you choose to be entertained by a famous stand-up comedian or join in the fun at an improv show, the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is the perfect resort for a weekend of romance, dining and comedy.