Saturday, August 3, 2019
Burroughs and Chapin Pavillion Place
What’s better than a concert overlooking the ocean in Myrtle Beach? A family friendly FREE concert overlooking the ocean in Myrtle Beach, SC!
Many of you may already be familar with the highly sought after Carolina Country Music Fest in Myrtle Beach SC in early June. If you didn’t get a chance to attend Country Music Fest or you just can’t get enough of country music then here is your chance! Coastal Sounds Oceanfront Concert is a one day version of June’s blockbuster Country Music Fest taking place on Saturday, August 3, 2019. The best part about this concert is that it is FREE to the Public!
Gates Open at 11:00 AM
Bring the entire family since there is something for everyone to enjoy with these activities. Did we mention it was Free?
- Food Truck Rodeo with trucks from all over the region
- Kids Zone – Full of activities from a bouncy house to camel rides
- Local Vendors with options from clothing boutiques, massage therapy, Wine & Design, a Photo Booth and much more
- Patio Game Zone with Corn Hole, Life Sized Jenga & Ladder Ball with DJ Payne spinning all the hits
- Full Service Bar
Concert Begins at 5:00 PM
Enjoy an evening with these talented headliners. Yes, admission is FREE!
- Grammy Nominated and “The Voice” Season 3 Winner contemporary country music artist Cassadee Pope. Following her victory on Season 3 of NBC’s The Voice, her 2013 debut, Frame By Frame, bowed at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums Chart and Top 10 on the Billboard 200 all-genre chart. Its lead single “Wasting All These Tears” not only notched an RIAA platinum certification, but it also achieved “Breakthrough Video of the Year” at the CMT Music Awards in 2014. Additionally, she would receive nominations at the American Country Awards and People’s Choice Awards, to name a few.
- Consisting of five gifted, season musicians since 1993, Sister Hazel‘s music crosses several genres from southern rock, classic rock and roll, folk rock and pop. They topped the summer charts in the late 1990’s with hit songs like “All For You”. And later in the 2000’s with “Something to Believe In” and “Stay Awhile”.
- Native South Carolina five man band OutShyne formed in 2007 in high school and have been performing ever since! Their country music vibe includes some rock overtones with favorites such as “That Girl” and “Moonlight Crush”
- Emerging modern country artist Claudia Hoyser just released a new single “Call It Out” and is climbing the Country music charts.
Once again….General Admission if FREE! However….not free are the VIP Tickets for $25 /per person and includes
- 2 drink tickets
- Access to the private VIP lounge
- Private premium viewing area.
$25.00 is still a bargain for all of this if you ask me!