Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
UPDATE: BASED ON TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS PUT IN PLACE FOR THE STATE OF SC , THE MARINA INN AT GRANDE DUNES IS CURRENTLY CLOSED WITH A TENTATIVE REOPENING DATE OF MAY 1, 2020. We are accepting reservations for stays after May 1, 2020. Please contact us at 877-913-1333 or check availability online at http://www.marinainnatgrandedunes.com/main-reservation.html
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is open and we welcome our visitors!
We consider the health and safety of our guests and team members as one of our primary concerns. Our team is taking extra measures to ensure we are following guidelines as suggested by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control. Throughout our resort, we are implementing extra care practices including but not limited to:
- Reinforcing additional cleaning procedures in all areas
- Sanitizing stations installed by elevators and restaurant
- Providing sanitary wipes at the front desk
- Consistent monitoring of current situation and assisting with guest awareness
- Regular communication to guests about the situation at hand
- Please note that food and beverage outlet hours may change. Please check with hotel staff for food and beverage outlet operating hours.
With this in mind, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (novel corona virus) outbreak both globally and within the United States. We are committed to welcoming our guests and planned events while facilitating open communication and supporting the needs of our visitors.
For questions about current or future reservations at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, please contact the hotel directly at 843-913-1333 or email@example.com or book direct at http://www.marinainnatgrandedunes.com/main-reservation.html
For the latest information concerning COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control. For information concerning COVID-19 as it relates to South Carolina, please visit the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control .