Myrtle Beach has long been considered the vacation spot for families in Myrtle Beach, SC especially during the traditional July 4th week. Fireworks is the first activity that may come to mind when planning your July 4th Myrtle Beach vacation. Here are a few of the locations to check out for some of the best Fourth of July celebrations!
Popular July 4th Fireworks & Festivals Locations in Myrtle Beach
- SummerFest at Barefoot Landing The closest location to the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is only a 10 minute drive north to the popular Barefoot Landing. SummerFest Festival is happening all summer long and on July 4th, they will be hosting a special Independence Day firework show! You can start your night off with some some shopping at some of their 60 unique stores such as White House/Black Market or Ron Jon Surf Shop followed by waterfront dining at one of their several restaurants on Barefoot Lake . Live entertainment occurs throughout the complex before finding the perfect spot by the Barefoot Landing lake to catch the firework show, which begins at 9:30 pm. After enjoying the fireworks festivities, continue to stroll around & indulge in some homemade ice cream at “Sweet Molly’s Creamery”.
- Broadway at the Beach is Myrtle Beach’s mega shopping, dining, entertainment & amusement complex with over 14 million visitors annually! If you like to be in the middle of Myrtle Beach July 4th crowds, this is one of the most popular and breathtaking firework shows at the beach! Conveniently and centrally located in Myrtle Beach, it is easy to find. This venue is an easy 15-20 minutes south of the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Weekly firework celebrations occurs every Tuesday and Friday throughout their “Summer Nights” Festival . However, in honor of the Fourth of July, they will have a special celebration that begins at 10 pm that evening. You can see the fireworks from any location around the 23 acre Lake Broadway but you may want to go early and grab a spot on one the bridges over the lake for the best views. Arrive early as parking will fill quickly!
- For less crowds, but just as exciting; located just across the street from Broadway at the Beach is the Ticketreturn.com Field, home of the Myrtle Beach minor league baseball team the Myrtle Beach Pelicans! Take in a game starting at 7:05 pm that evening. Then, following the game with the Buies Creek Astros , you will already have your own seat as you get ready for their own spectacular firework show on July 4th . If you decide to join the Pelicans for the Fourth of July, you are able to purchase the “All-American Package” which includes a 24 oz. Budweiser draft, ticket to the Budweiser Thirst Inning Deck, a hot dog, cracker jacks, and a mini American flag – all for just $17.76.
- If you want to be in the middle of the Myrtle Beach July 4th frenzy then you won’t want to miss a firework show while sitting right on the beach. The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk will host a July Fourth celebration, which includes live music entertainment and a firework show. There are several oceanfront restaurants and bars to visit before the festivities begin. Live music will go on throughout the evening during the Hot Summer Nights concert series at Plyler Park underneath the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. You will be able to catch the firework show, starting at 10 pm from the 2nd Avenue Pier. The fireworks can be seen from various places up and down the beach and boardwalk.
- If you are looking for a low key July 4th Fireworks experience, you can simply drive along Ocean Blvd. and park at any of the Beach Access locations. You will be able to see fireworks in the distance There are several private venues and locations that will be just as good of a show as some of the bigger events with less crowds.
When you book your stay and celebrate the week of Independence Day at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, you’re centrally located to all the top spots to view spectacular fireworks and festivities.
Combine your July 4th week or any time in the summer with our