You Never Have to Leave the Hotel! Here’s Why!
Has vacation ever left you feeling exhausted and worn down after running around from activity to activity? Although we are surrounded by all the excitement Myrtle Beach has to offer, when you stay at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, we offer plenty of amenities and services so you can soak up the fun without even having to leave the hotel!
Unique Spa Experiences
Unwind and forget about the stress from traveling and planning a vacation with our In-Room Spa Services. What makes it unique? All of our rooms are luxurious and spacious. You never havet to leave your room to enjoy these wonderful services. Our trained therapists will come to you in the comfort and convienience of your guest room!
- Ejoy a relaxing massage for either 60 or 90 minutes.
Treat yourself as well as your significant other by reserving a couple’s massage.
Add a little extra heat to your spa treatment with the warm stone massage, which combines a therapeutic Swedish massage with the heated stones that are sure to bring you to a whole new level of tranquility.
- And if the winter chill has left your body feeling a little rough around the edges, we recommend adding a body scrub to go in conjunction with your massage. Detoxify and hydrate your dry skin and by the end of the scrub, you’ll feel fresh and rejuvenated.
- Wound up from your hectic schedule? Add a calming effect to your Swedish massage with the assistance of aromatherapy. With the use of essential oils along with your massage, you’ll find all of your troubles melting away.
- If you’re up for a little extra pampering on your vacation, you can also add on a foot scrub, facial massage, hand scrub, and more!
Simply contact our concierge to book your relaxing spa service!
Luxurious In-Room Dining
Don’t feel like getting ready to dine? No problem! Simply place an order for room service from our award winning on-site restaurant, Waterscapes. The products on our menu is mostly locally sourced and features delicacies from land and sea. Our dine-in the restaurant menu features both upscale and casual dining options that’ll satisfy any cravings you have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Start off your morning right with a garden omelet or thick fluffy pancakes. For lunch or dinner, enjoy the ambiance of the restaurant or you can treat yourself to a night in with an order of Berkshire pork chops and finish the meal off with a decadent chocolate mousse cake. You can enjoy a fine dining experience on your personal balcony with a view without ever having to leave your room!
For those of you who like to squeeze in a workout while on vacation, we have have a fully equipped fitness center on-site.
Our fitness center is open 24/7 and features state of the art fitness equipment including treadmills, stair machines, and free weights. When you’re done working up a sweat in the fitness room, you can unwind in our sauna – also located in the fitness center. Afterwards, take advantage of our indoor pool and get a few laps in. If the slower tempo is your pace, you can enjoy reading a book and soaking up some sun or practicing yoga on the Grande Lawn. Or get your heart rate up with a friendly tennis match or take a walk along the winding path by the Grande Dunes marina.
Ready for Happy Hour?
As day fades to night, continue to unwind while relaxing at Reflections, our bar located off the main lobby here at Marina Inn. Sip on wine, beer or a specialty cocktail while catch a sports game or watch the sunset over the marina on the terrace. If you’re looking for a snack – they offer a few tasty appetizers including wings, burger sliders, flatbread pizzas and more!
Exquisite Dining at WaterScapes Restaurant
If you choose to venture out of your room for dining; WaterScapes Restaurant, our signature restaurant is a local’s favorite!
WaterScapes is open daily, every day and is a blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance offeringﾠunique products from our local farmers and friends prepared classic French style with an American twist! Dine inside the restaurant or outside on the terrace. The majority of our MENU options are fresh products are provided by local vendors. Selections offer a variety options such as steak and seafood. Features breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert & wine menu. Accepts reservations but not necessary. Dress is resort casual. Vegetarian & Gluten Free options available.
Additional Grande Dunes Amenities
If you do decide to venture outside; Grande Dunes has several on-site amenities!
- Marina Inn at Grande Dunes secluded beach offering full services such as beach umbrellas, chairs, towels, changing rooms, shower and cafe. Open seasonally March – September.
- Play a round of golf at the Grande Dunes Resort Course – featuring 18 championship holes located along the waterway; behind the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Open daily, year round.
- Water sports at the Marina where you can rent jetski’s & pontoon boats. Take a dolphin tour on a jetski or rent a pontoon boat for the entire family for the day. Open seasonally March – October.
- Tennis Center at Grande Dunes is located beside the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes and is a full service tennis center. Offering 10 courts, instruction, rentals and more. Open daily, year round.
Latest Special Offers
So why go anywhere else when we have it all at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Check out our latest Special Offers and book your reservation directly with us for the best possible rates!
Whether you’re looking to grab a bite to eat or you’re in the mood for a relaxing massage, you can enjoy everything from the comfort of your own room. Vacation planning can be stressful enough and when you plan your escape to Marina Inn at Grande Dunes we offer everything you need for a blissful getaway without taking step off the property.