The groundhog saw his shadow this February, meaning we have to put up with six more weeks of winter. But here in Myrtle Beach, we experience mild weather year round so that forecast prediction doesn’t slow us down from enjoying all the perks of the offseason.
When you visit Marina Inn during the winter months, you can enjoy all the benefits that come with visiting the Grand Strand with less crowds.
Here are 10 reasons why you shouldn’t hesitate and book your winter getaway today:
10. Plenty of tee times available and low rates. That’s right – less crowds means more open availability for tee times at the best prices so you can maximize your play time and save while you’re in town. At Marina Inn, we’re right around the corner from the gorgeous Grande Dunes golf course.
9. Need dinner plans? You won’t even have to leave Marina Inn when you dine at the award winning WaterScapes.
8. If giving your wardrobe a makeover is on your 2018 to-do list, you’ll love the shopping scene at The Market Common. With a variety of restaurants and unique boutiques – this is your one stop shop for an enjoyable day of browsing and dining.
6. Romantic walks along the beach without having to work up a sweat. Plus the sunsets are even more breathtaking in the winter months.
4. Is it getting hot in here or is it just our deals? Book with us from now until August to take advantage of savings up to 40%.
2. You can combine your love of sunsets and tasty food at the Anchor Cafe in Marina Inn.
1. We’re already one month into 2018. Why waste anymore time? Book that vacation now. You’ve earned it!
Now’s the time to escape from all your winter woes with a much needed stay in Myrtle Beach at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes.