Contact Marina Inn Myrtle Beach at Grande Dunes
Myrtle Beach Tourism Questions
Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
8121 Amalfi Place | Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 | Tel: 1-843-913-1333 | Toll Free: (866) 437-4113 | Main fax number: (843) 913-1334
When you visit Myrtle Beach, contact Marina Inn Myrtle Beach, a top luxury boutique resort of Myrtle Beach tourism located in Grande Dunes about Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach condo rentals, current weather in Myrtle Beach, Grande Dunes golf course, hotel amenities and more. Our beach is unlike any of the beaches in South Carolina offering full services including transportation, chairs, towels, umbrellas, showers, changing facilities, casual snack bar serving a variety of sandwiches and salads; beer & wine. This feature places us among the top Myrtle Beach hotels. Open seasonally from April - October.
If you are inquiring about booking a reservation, wish to change or cancel or have questions about a current reservation, please contact reservations directly at or call directly at 877-913-1333.
If you are inquiring about marina dock space at Grande Dunes Marina; please call the marina directly at 843.315.7777.
Pets: We do not allow pets, but can recommend a reputable, nearby boarding facility.
To better assist with your Marina Inn Myrtle Beach questions /comments, please review fast facts below. If there is any question/comment about our Myrtle Beach hotel resorts that that has not been addressed by some portion of our website; please complete and submit the form below.
- Centrally located Myrtle Beach luxury hotels on the Southeast coast between New York & Miami, FL
- Myrtle Beach Airport is located 20 minutes south of the Marina Inn serviced by 10 airlines with over 20 direct flights daily.
- Check-In time is 4:00pm. Early check-in is never guaranteed. Should you arrive before 4:00pm, you and your family may have full use of our amenities until room is ready.
- Check-Out time is 11:00am
- Pets are not allowed however we would be glad to refer you to a reputable Myrtle Beach dog boarding service while visiting.
- Airport Transportation is not provided. The major car rental companies are located at the Myrtle Beach Airport or cab fare is approximately $30-35 one way.
- Resort fee is 15% & includes valet or self parking; 24-hour business center; wireless internet access in all areas of hotel; daily newspaper; 24 hour use of hotel fitness facility, indoor /outdoor pools & hot tubs; transportation throughout resort.
- Room rates quoted are non-commissionable, net rates, subject to tax, which is currently 13%.
- Combination of 200 guest rooms & suites: (66) hotel rooms; (42) mini-suites; (77) 2-bedroom villas; (15) 3-bedroom villas
- Rooms include oversized bathrooms with separate showers, upscale amenities & bathrobes
- All rooms have balconies with views of golf course, pool or marina
- Private Beach - oceanfront access with facilities, food/beverage & services open seasonally from April - September (Check website for specific days/times). Hotel transportation provided.
- Activities Program - Children’s activities program is available daily from Memorial Day - Labor Day. Check hotel website for times/schedule.
- Outdoor Pool with (2) Jacuzzi's - open year round but pool heated from March - October.
- Indoor Pool - open 24 hours and heated all year
- Fitness Room/Sauna - open 24 hours featuring treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, universal unit & free weights
- Water Sports - located beside the Marina Inn at the Grande Dunes Marina provided by Myrtle Beach Water Sports offering, jet ski, pontoon and dolphin tours. Open daily.
- Grande Dunes Golf Course, Golf School & Tennis Club onsite on the Grande Dunes Resort.
- In-Room Spa Services provided by Coastal Spa.
- Hotel Activities - Onsite activities include ping pong, volleyball and corn hole.
- Wi-Fi is included throughout the property; including guest rooms and is included in your resort fee.
- Concierge is available to arrange offsite activities or recommend dining options, etc.
- Valet Parking or self parking is included with your resort fee.
- Grocery Delivery Services are provided by Lowe’s Food Store; located across the street from Marina Inn.
- Transportation is provided within the Grande Dunes only to include transportation to the beach, golf or tennis.
- Business Center is available 24 hours daily.
Items of Interest
Items of Interest
The Grande Dunes Resort offers a variety of dining options from the elegant WaterScapes to casual Anchor Café.
A unique indoor/outdoor atmosphere unlike any other beach weddings in Myrtle Beach, SC!
Comfortable and secluded 15,000 square feet of combined event space for events of up to 500.
Choose from the 435 sf grande guest room to the luxurious 3,300 sf 4-bedroom penthouse.