Myrtle Beach Family Resort
The Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is well known as a top family resort in Myrtle Beach and is a perfect Myrtle Beach hotel for kids. Our central location offers easy access to many family activities including the Myrtle Beach State Park and many of the Myrtle Beach family amusement parks along with other kids favorites such as:
- Ripleys Aquarium of Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Waves Water Park
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Wonder Works in Myrtle Beach
- Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
May 22 - September 12, 2020
*Package Rates will vary by month starting at...
- $845 in May
- $659 in June
- $803 in July
- $623 in August
- $614 in September
The Marina Inn at Grande Dunes is well known as a top family resort in Myrtle Beach and is a perfect Myrtle Beach hotel for kids! Take the guesswork out of planning your summer vacation with our Myrtle Beach Family Package! Plus, we offer a kids menu for ages 12 & under featuring their favorites like chicken fingers and pizza in the Waterscapes restaurant.
Our Myrtle Beach Package Includes:
- Accommodations in a luxurious grande guest room with (2) queen beds for (3) nights
- • Admission for (2) adults & (2) children ages 2-11 to these popular Myrtle Beach attractions
- Myrtle Waves Water Park** – Spend all day here at this exciting water park where there’s a water attraction for all ages from the Kids Park Rides with “Saturation Station” to “Bubble Bay” to the variety of thrill water slides like the “Super Shoot”, “Turbo Twister or “Rockin Ray”. Or you can also just relax in their large wave pool or float along the lazy river.
- Ripley’s Aquarium continues to be a highly sought after experience. In addition to their popular exhibits like “Rainbow Rock” and “Dangerous Reef”; you can interact with sting rays at “Ray Bay”. You can also enjoy Live Shows throughout the day at “Rainbow Rock” and more! Don’t forget to take part in some of their newest experiences like “Diving with the Sharks” and “Glass Bottom Boat Experience” (These new experiences are at an additional cost). Package tickets to be picked up at the Marina Inn only.